As a former Town Council member, Ali understands that local residents are overburdened by taxes, and local governments are saddled with unfunded mandates.
As our Senator, Ali will ease the cost of living here by:
- Cutting property taxes by requiring the state to fund mandated Medicaid services
- Increasing state support for infrastructure improvements
- Reducing spending through smart consolidation of local governments and special taxing districts
- Investing in job creators like small businesses and entrepreneurs
- Cutting state spending for political self-promotion